Hair Removal Device for Women and Men at Home Permanent by Silk’n Flash&Go Jewel is adjustable at-home hair removal tool uses Home Pulse Light (HPL) technology to safely remove unwanted hair from a wide range of skin types and hair colors – with no refills needed.
Silk’n Flash&Go Jewel is an adjustable, light-based hair removal device that gives you smooth, hair-free results.
The easy-to-use Flash&Go Jewel uses patented Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology to target pigment in the hair shaft and disable hair growth without damaging the surrounding skin.
- Start with clean, shaved skin – never wax or pluck before a treatment. The device works best when individuals haven’t waxed, tweezed or used depilatory creams within two weeks of starting treatment.
- Once you have tested all treatment areas on the low energy setting, we recommend you move up to higher levels.
- To start, treat every two weeks. Usually, you will begin seeing results after three or four treatments, and following that, treat monthly.
- Best hair removal is with black and dark brown hair types because this hair has more melanin.
- Brown and light brown hairs typically require a greater number of treatments.
A typical full hair growth cycle may take 18-24 months. During this time multiple Silk’n Jewel treatment sessions may be required in order to achieve permanent hair removal. The efficiency of hair removal varies from person to person according to body area, hair color and how the device is used.
How often should I use it? Typical hair removal plan during a full hair growth cycle:
Treatments 1 to 4: Two weeks apart
Treatments 5 to 7: Four weeks apart
Treatments 8+: Treat as needed until desired results are achieved
Maintenance: from time to time some upkeep may be needed if growth is still visible.
Why is my hair growing even though I treated it a week ago?
The hair you are seeing after a treatment session may either be hair that was disabled and is now going through the ejection phase or new hair growth that was dormant that is now active and needs to be treated in the next session.
How long should I continue treatment?
Average results are seen after 3 or 4 sessions. What you should start to see are “”bald spots”” or patchiness in the treated area. Maintenance may be required from time to time if you see new hair growth.
Can I shave in between treatments?
Yes. For better results and a better experience, we recommend you shave before and in between treatments. We do not recommend you wax, because the hair shaft will be removed and therefore cannot be treated. Also, do not pluck or tweeze the hair out.
Why does the device sometimes not emit a light pulse?
Always ensure the treatment area is completely flat covering the area you are treating. Lighting may be a factor. Stay away from overhead lights, lamps or windows that allow direct light in which can create a shadow and read your skin tone being dark