Silk’n SensEpil disposable cartridge has a large treatment size and quick treatment for maintaining hair removal, with a spot size of 6 cm sq. The replacement cartridge holds 750 pulses which is enough to do a lifetime of small areas, like underarms or bikini line.
The high tech design of the SensEpil applicator allows individuals to properly target and zone into any area that requires treatment.
An innovative light-based hair removal device designed for use on the entire body, including the face, to provide permanent results.
Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology emits gentle light pulses and targets hair follicles at the root to disable future hair growth.
- Easy to use and painless
- Treat upper and lower legs in 15 minutes
- 3.5 seconds charge time between pulses
- Painless and long-lasting results
- Note: Results may vary based on hair or skin type
Silk’n SensEpil FAQ
How to Use
- Start with clean, shaved skin – never wax or pluck before a treatment.
- Device works best when avoiding waxing, tweezing, or depilatory creams two weeks before treatment.
- After testing treatment areas on the low energy setting, we recommend you move up to higher levels.
- To start, treat every two weeks. Usually, you will see results after three or four treatments.
- Following this initial treatment schedule, you can start treating monthly.
- Best hair removal is with black and dark brown hair types because this hair has more melanin.
- Brown and light brown hairs typically require a greater number of treatments.
- Do not use on naturally dark complexions.
- Treating dark skin can result in adverse effects.
- Many laser and light devices, professionally and at home, have restrictions on naturally dark skin.
Who is Silk’n?
Silk’n is the internationally-recognized, global authority in professional aesthetic devices for home use. We have a mission to develop safe and effective consumer devices. Backed by a team of skilled scientists, engineers and business executives with a successful record of introducing innovative light, laser and LED based products. Silk’n has over 10 million users world-wide and has been featured by O, The Oprah Magazine, The Rachael Ray Show, The Doctors, Allure, Vogue and more.